Saturday, June 6, 2015

October 27, 2014 - Happy Birthday Alyssa!!

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I hope you got my other emails with the fotos.

It has been a pretty good week. It was basically normal. Nothing new really happened. So this email might be a little bit shorter. 

It has been raining almost everyday. And the mornings are definitely a little bit colder. Ummm, to tell you more about my companion, he is from Meridian Idaho, he is 18 and just graduated from High school, and he is basically my same size. He is improving so much. And we have been having some amazing lessons. I honestly have been feeling the spirit more than I used to and it is amazing. I love teaching and being with the families here! 

The family Jimenez are amazing. Hands down. Golden. We taught the word of wisdom and they stopped drinking coffee with that. They want to change and be baptized so bad. We are just working on the dad to get his "revelation". His wife had a dream, or a few dreams, and he wants to have dreams too. But he has felt the spirit, we are just helping him to be able to recognize it. 

Everything else is going well. I just want to leave a thought with you all. "Discouragement will weaken your faith." That is from Preach my Gospel and I love that frase. That is what I trained on in District meeting. Really if we are happy and suffer all things with patience, with the goal always in mind, we will be able to keep the faith and carry on and be strong in all things. 

I am sorry I don´t have more time, but I love you all! 

Love,

Elder Dallin Parker

Not much, just this way cool spider that we found near our house! It was like silver and shiny! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment