Saturday, June 6, 2015

March 16, 2015 - Another Week

It has been a pretty good week. We spent a lot of time in divisions and accomanying the companionships in their sectors to try to help their investigators. It was cool though, to see this message change lives! We accompanied the sisters to one of their appointements to someone that was not exactly understanding the importance of baptism. But the Lord helped this sister to understand through the Book of Mormon. It was the coolest thing! Literally it was like a light bulb turned on. haha She was just like, whoa.. Ohhhhhhhh.   It was way cool!

This week was a little bit tough, but we got rewarded at the end of the week with 11 less actives in the church, that are going to be rescued next week :) 

We have an investigator right now called William Rojas. He is awesome. Seriously. He has been the golden investigator of my mission. And I love that guy. He tries to speak little things in english with me and it just makes me laugh. He is super friendly and understands things super well. It has been awesome teaching him. He is getting married this week, and next week will get baptized! :) I am pumped!

I have to go now, But I love you all!

Love,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment