Saturday, June 6, 2015

February 24, 2015 - New Sector

So I don´t have much time because we got home late yesterday and there was no light, so we weren´t able to write, so I am writing a little bit today.

I am in a new sector. Sadly, I have left the beautiful city of Ibarra and am Quito once again. But I am excited to be here and to have new experiences. My new companion is Elder Miranda once again from Peru.. haha yeah... But it is going to be much better now. He was the previous assistent and we are serving together as zone leaders in this part. 

Our P-day yesterday was just travel, go to the offices of the mission, go home, and work! It was a good day. Last week, we went to the coast, and next week I explain a little bit more about that, but it was WAY awesome! :) 

Everything is going well, and I wish the best for all of you! Thank you for your support and love! 


Love,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment