Saturday, June 6, 2015

May 11, 2015 - Time goes too fast..

I have already been a missionary for more than a year now. And it has been the best year of my life! I could not be happier. I have grown and changed and have a completely different view on life. And I know I am going to change even more in this next year and I know I am going to enjoy it even more than I enjoyed the last one!

We were loaded with meetings this week and were not able to do as much as we would have liked, but we still were able to have some quality lessons and other activities. Only one of our investigators assisted the church this weekend because of Mother´s Day, and while I love my mom SO much, it was kind of frustrating hearing from every person, "I have to go visit my mom." What can you say to that. We got really direct with some people about sabbath day, but no pudge.. 

But Jennifer is doing really well! She went to church and is going to be baptized on the 23rd of this month! Her mom is also really excited and is going to be rescued this month too. We are still working with the other people, but progress has been a little bit sloww. 

Today we went to Teleferico, and it was awesome. We could see just about all of Quito, and it boggled my mind. It was sooo pretty. And it was cold :) It was so nice to feel cold cold wind on my face again. 

And that was basically our week! We had some fun and I am learning how to juggle too! But I slipped on a rug yesterday and exploded an orange. hehe it was so funny! But I plan on being a pro when I get back. 

Happy Mother´s Day! Happy Birthday Dad! And Happy Anniversary to my parents (it was the 1st) :)

Thank you all for everything you do!

Love, Elder Parker

We found out this week that it is TRUE! if you cook an egg in the microwave, it will explode. And then you can eat it! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment