Saturday, June 6, 2015

March 23, 2015 - The Week

It has been a good week. We had a conference with President and the assistents on Friday, and that was way good! Then saturday and sunday we had stake conference and Elder Godoy of the 70 came to find the new stake pdt. His talks were also really good. He asked a very interesting question. What is my part? What is our part in our calling? What are we supposed to do? It was a very interesting question. And it made me think a lot. I hope it does the same for you all :)

On our P-days, lately we have just been doing shopping, going to the offices to pick stuff up, and resting for a little bit. That would be it! Kind of boring, but much needed haha. 

We are working with a less active that is called Fabiola ProaƱo. She is an old lady that has so many problems. I don´t have much time now, but just know that this gospel is blessing her life so much. I have learned so much from the lessons that we have had with her, it has been amazing. 

Food, we have been cooking almost every morning. And it almost always contains eggs, because that is easiest. haa But it is always SOOOO good :) 

DyC 67:10 is officially my goal in the mission. Just so you know. Thank you all for all of your help! I love you all! 

Love, 

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment