Saturday, June 6, 2015

November 17, 2014 - Baptism

The family Jimenez got baptized this weekend and it was awesome!! On friday afternoon, they called us saying that they couldn´t have the baptism in the afternoon, and so we had to scramble to get it set up for the morning, but it all left very well!
You will all see in the picture the exciting thing that happened this week for me haha :P
I don´t have a lot of time today, but everything is going super well for me! We have 2 weeks until changes, and I am super scared that I am going, but am almost positive that I am. This is still my first area and I am more than a fourth of the way done haha!
I hope everything is well for everyone!! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Dallin Parker





and the right leg looks the same now too! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment