Saturday, June 6, 2015

October 13, 2014 - Rain Week

It rained this week.
Not a lot happened this week. Pretty normal. But we are finally seeing success! The family Jimenez that we found last week is progressing and seems very happy. Although we might move their baptism date back a little bit, because I am starting to feel that it is a little bit rushed and I know the husband feels like that too. But we will see! I have faith that we won´t have a problem :)    
We also just restarted teaching a family of less actives that went to church and have talked to bishop and are now starting to come back to church. And something that I have realized is that it is better to focus on only a handfull of families, rather than trying to save the whole world haha and we have been focusing on that, and now we are seeing results!  But... changes are in one week, and if I leave I will be very sad. But I am thinking that I will have one more change here to finish training my son. But we´ll see!   But we have the baptism of anabel this weekend, so I will at least see that!
Umm, I don´t have much time now, but we went bowling today! That was a lot of fun! and I have a pic of us at the bowling alley. So yup! :)
I have to go but I love and miss you all. Thank you for yours prayers and faith!

Love,
Elder Dallin Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment