Saturday, June 6, 2015

December 1, 2014 - Changes

I am now in a different sector! After 6 months in my first sector, I am out! Done with the honeymoon. I am now in Ibarra in the sector El Ejido. It is about 2 1/2 hours north of quito. I am with my new companion, 3rd, Elder Apaza from Peru. He was in my ward in my first change, so we already know each other, so it is going to be a good change, I think.

Not a lot of time to write today either for the changes, but things are going super well for me. I am super excited to be here as a missionary and just serving the people here! 

I forgot my cable, so no pics this week, but next week for sure! 

John 14:27 is my message for this week!

 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Thank you everyone for everything! I love you all! 

Love,

Elder Dallin Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment