Saturday, June 6, 2015

December 29, 2014 - Christmas week

It was a pretty normal week. Christmas was cool. Kind of.. haha On Christmas Eve we had to be in the house at 6 pm, and on Christmas day at 5 pm. But it was good. We went up on top of the house to the terrace and chilled up there for a little bit. Then went and studied, cooked, ate, then later went to bed!

We have finally found someone that wants to learn and know the gospel! Finally! haha after a month of looking and searching, we found him! His name is Luis, and his wife is a less active member. We have been teaching him, and he is super interested. It has been way good. We are just working on getting some doubts resolved. But things are going way good with him! 

What else? Today for P-day we just played soccer with some members of the branch, and now I am super tired. But it was way fun to be playing again. I miss it so much.. :/ But oh well! haha   You know what else I miss? Snow. So much I miss the snow and the cold and all of that. Honestly.   I remember one time it actually got cold and windy enough to where I felt a little sting in my cheeks when I went inside. That was awesome! I miss that feeling sooo much.. haha :) 

I am out of time for today, but I love you all and am so grateful for your prayers and thoughts!

Love, Elder Dallin Parker
 
1. My district in a restaurant on Christmas Eve! 
2. An investigator that I got to baptize! 
3. Our Christmas Tree! THanks MOM! and family!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment