Saturday, June 6, 2015

January 12, 2015 - Changes

We had changes today! I am still in this same sector. But... my companion left to Quito! And now I am with Elder Obando. Another peruano.. yay. haha It should be a good change!

So I realize that I haven´t written much in the past couple of weeks. We have not had tons of time the past couple of weeks. But, I will try to do better in the future. But honestly, not much has happened. The work continues as normal. It has just been kind of a slow change. We did not have much success. But it is a new change and we are going to work super hard in order to have more success and in order to help the people here in this sector! 

Questions?  There is not much more that I have to say, I am going to send fotos! But things are all going well. I will have more stories next week. 

1. A cool foto of the moon
2. We went to the jail to visit somebodies brother! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment