Saturday, June 6, 2015

March 9, 2015 - New Sector

Ok, so I have actually been here for two weeks, but have not had time to write at all. I am now in CollaLoma in Calderon, in Quito! It is not super far away from my first sector. Like 20 minutes in bus! And it has been way good! 

I met my companion on my first day in ecuador.. haha He was an assistent when I got here. But things are going super well with us! We get along great and work well together. It has been a nice break :) haha 

Today, we did a few things, like pick up the clothes, cut our hair, and then SLEPT. It was amazing. We have been getting to bed a little bit late because of the things we have to do for our zone. But it was the best hour of my day :) 

The sector is progressing well and we are seeing miracles! I don´t have much time right now, but I will explain our many miracles next week! 

I love you all! 

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment