Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September 22, 2014 - Sick week

I was sick all this week. I have had a nasty cold. One day I almost lost my voice, one day my nose was like a waterfall, then I developed a nice cough and chest pain. And now we are here, I still have a cough and a little bit of a runny nose, but all good. The only problem now is that it is winter here. And that means that it rains everyday. And it is colder. So that is the only part that I will be careful for. All good other than that.

We are going to have a baptism on the 11 of October for a girl called Anabel. She is 13 years old and super excited. When we talked to her last week about her baptism date, she was like this week! But we couldn´t because she was still missing a couple things, and she didn´t come to church this week so she can´t get baptised this week either. But the 11 for sure!! Her mom will have to wait another week, but with time, she will be blessed even more by this gospel! 

This week, not much happened because I was sick and couldn´t leave to do much, but now all better I hope. Ummm, yeah. Not much happened. Things have pretty much been the same because we weren´t able to do much.  Haha nothing new. 

Today for P-day, we just played games together and made hot dogs. It was fun, but that was all we were able to do. 

Things are going well. We as a companionship have been developing well. It has been going well. We just have to keep progressing. 

This week I finished the Book of Mormon. This book is so true. I am able to learn something different every time that I read it. And every time that I read it, I feel the Spirit. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to share this treasure with so many people. I invite everyone to read this book! It will bless your lives. I promise!

I love you all and thank you for everything!

Elder Parker

Fotos de Misioneros Nuevos- Grupo de Septiembre:
the first one is just all of the new missionaries, the second one is with all of them.   in the first one, my companion is in the upper left corner next to the tall guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment