Sunday, December 6, 2015

September 28, 2015 - The Orient

I have been a week here in the orient, which is the north east of ecuador, basically the jungle. I am in a city called Lago Agrio. It is a really big sector, and this week we went and visited a family that lives days away. First we had to take a bus to another town called Dureno and then from there we had to walk. It is about 13-14 kilometers in. We were walking in for about 5 Kilometers and a guy picked us up in a truck and saved our lives. But then we had to walk all the way out, and it took us 2 and a half hours.  But it was a really good visit.  

I am out of time for the day, but things are going really good here. I am loving this time and I love where I am too. Heavenly Father loves us all. 

Love, Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment