Friday, May 23, 2014

May 21, 2014 - Mexico

I´m here! I made it to the CCM. the campus here is so big! and really pretty. It was good to talk to you, mom, earlier in the airport!

I'm safe in Mexico now, and my p-days are on wednesdays here, so you will hear from me again in a week! I did not sleep at all last night, I was up writing letters and packing and whatnot. I was just able to get a little bit of sleep on the planes. so I am way tired, but está bien. umm, I don't have much else to say right now.

My mailing address while in Mexico is:

Elder Parker
17/06/2014 11 - C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

I'm still not sure if pouch or regular mail would work better! 

I love you all!

Elder Parker

And I will try to send pics at some point


No comments:

Post a Comment