Friday, May 23, 2014

May 21, 2014 - Call from Texas Airport

I (Marsha) was talking on the cell phone to my Dad and received a call from a number I did not know and so I finished my conversation.  It then hit me that it could have been Dallin.  I thought that if I got a call from him it would have been in the early morning hours since he had an early flight, but didn't think about the possibility of a layover.  I called back the number and asked very nicely if there happened to be an Elder Dallin Parker around.  It turns out that I was talking to Elder Gammel, Dallin's companion.  It was wonderful to be able to talk to Elder Parker again.  I am feeling really spoiled.They are traveling with other Elders and Sisters that will be beginning their mission training in Mexico.

Dallin did get his belt back, but I am grateful that he is willing to share what he has.  I know we have been very blessed.  The gospel is true and can bring us hope and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment