Friday, May 23, 2014

May 8, 2014 - First Letter from Elder Parker

 Hola!

First, my mailing address while in Provo is:
Elder Dallin R Parker
JUN17 ECU-QUIN
2023 N 900 E Unit 841
Provo, UT 84602

Thank you so much for your prayers! It has already been cool to be here and feel the spirit and learn spanish! It is actually kind of fun learning, in a way I actually enjoy the time we get with our teachers to learn spanish.

My companion is Elder Gemmel, the other missionary that is going to Ecuador and to the Mexico MTC. He is really cool and fun so far. My P-days are Tuesdays here, so I will email on Tuesday for one maybe two, then it might change in Mexico. I have pictures that I will send on Tuesday if I can. I'm on west campus. They have all the Spanish missionaries down here at west. We have our own exercise facilities and cafeteria and everything. They don't provide hangars or anything here. No towels, only toilet paper.

I love you all so much! Stay strong and stand up for what you know! God will be with you if you do!

Con Amor,

Elder Parker

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I'm appropriate to study your put up. i found your blog here. All submit is really beneficial. absolutely terrific submit. I assume it is very informative and can be useful for human beings.Shopping facilities are superb. You have brands to choose from to suit all budgets. From jewellery by Gucci, luxury goods from Harrods to sunglasses from sunglass hut. Designer clothing from Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Dolce and Gabanna. Shoes from Jimmy Choo and many more famous and exotic shopping names. See greater at: Quito Airport Shops


    Thanks and welcome
    Maria

    ReplyDelete