Wednesday, July 15, 2015

June 8, 2015 - Time Flies

The time passes really fast, and it scares me sometimes. But I just put that out of my mind and things get a lot happier.  It was a week full of meetings, but it was super spiritual too!

We started the week on Tuesday in the Mission Council, and it was super special to be able to talk about our potential and what we can really do and the servants of the Lord. It is really interesting too, because I have been pondering this topic a lot. Our potential. I have read some talks and been studying in the scriptures too about what we really can do here on earth, and even more as representatives called of God. 

Then on Friday we had our zone conference with president and the assistents. It was super special too and we talked a lot about family history and how important that is. And it really struck me. It really is important. And at the end of everything, we got to raise the Title of Liberty, and it was awesome. 

Today we went to Teleferico again this week and it always blows my mind the wonderfulness of all of God`s creations. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a missionary and to share His gospel with His children. I have grown so much and am not the person I used to be. And I am grateful for that and for the confidence that God has placed in me. 

I love you all and thank you for your prayers and support!

Love,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment